Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Adventures of a Baseball Card Collector's 1st anniversary.

Well, actually, to be accurate, my 1st post was on November 18th 2018, so I'm off by a week. Oh well.  Anyway, this is my 54th post in my 53 weeks of blogging. In my 1st post I said that I'd try to post at least once a week, so that was pretty close. However, that number was inflated by 17 posts in January, many of them of a below average quality, and I haven't posted more than 3 times in a month since March, so I guess I haven't done that well in quantity.

 However, I really think I've gotten better as a writer since starting my blog. I mean, the 1st thing  I wrote on this blog was " Hello, I my name is John,". That wasn't exactly what I meant to say. Hopefully I'll continue to get better in quality and quantity over the next year.

Anyway, I'd like to thank my 3 followers, Fuji, for being both a follower and a frequent commenter,and thanks to Dan for being my 1st commenter. Also, thanks to my mom and dad for getting me baseball cards and tolerating my (messy) baseball card collection and for just being my mom and dad.

                            And, finally, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! Keep up the great work! I love the shoutout to your parents. I probably need to thank my dad for being patient with me all of those years when I was a kid sorting cards on the family room table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep up the good work for year #2.

    ReplyDelete