Friday, January 18, 2019

I'm going to the HOF induction!

Yes, you read that correctly! I am going to the HOF induction this year! We're going because Mariano Rivera, my favorite player, is a lock for the hall, Mike Mussina, who is my Dad's favorite pitcher, is probably going to the hall, and Curt Schilling, another guy who my Dad really likes. This is obviously a once-in-a-lifetime event. Better yet, it's on my Mom's birthday and we are usually in NY visiting relatives anyway at that time!I'm really, really excited about it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's one of my "bucket list" items. I've been to Cooperstown twice, but not for a ceremony. I missed the class of '99 induction by a couple weeks.

    I hope you'll take pics & post a summary of your trip for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Hope to make it out there at some point in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete