Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Song of the Week #5.


I just know this song from a youtube mix. It's pretty obscure and doesn't really fit into my overall my music taste but it's pretty good. Sidenote:  Yesterday I finally got my Christmas post out but it only has 13 views. Why? I was really bored yesterday so I kept on checking how many people had viewed it. To do that I have to click the little blogger icon on the left-hand corner. However, I use my Dad's account and my Dad had used his blog last so I had to make a blank new post and then delete it. Even though I deleted it immediately it showed up on the blogrolls and my Christmas post got buried underneath so if you could scroll down and check it now that would be great. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Emitt Rhodes is AMAZING! That whole first album is great, and Mirrior is underrated. Also check out "Someone Else" from his comeback album a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete