Friday, January 4, 2019

It's hard to think of title names.

Last night I finally joined TCDB! I'd heard about and it looks cool but I'd never actually joined. My member name is John1941. I'm already tied for 35th in Isiah Kiner-Falefa cards. I collect Isiah Kiner-Falefa because me and my family go to see the Frisco Roughriders ( the Rangers AA team about 6 times a year) and he was playing there for 2 years which is a longtime in MILB so I started collecting him. He was called up to the majors in 2018, and though he hit about .256 he was basically the Super-Utility of the Year- I mean-he even played catcher! He's still pretty young so he might good. I hope he does because its hard if the home team is miserable even if you Don't root for them.

2 comments:

  1. I've been a member for quite a while, but haven't actually done anything with my account. I like the idea that you can track your inventory (especially when it comes to player PC's), but I feel like once I start cataloging... it'll consume all of my free time. One day maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use TCDB a lot for reference purposes. I have got a few hundred reds entered in my collection but have a long ways to go to have everything entered.

    ReplyDelete